Effective as of September 26, 2023
- Personal Data We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- How We Share Your Personal Data
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- “Do Not Track” Signals
- Choices About Your Personal data
- Third Party Links
- Children’s Privacy
- Notice to Nevada Residents
- Notice to California Residents
- How to Contact Us
We collect personal data from you through your use of the Site and Services. Personal data is information that is linked or reasonably linkable to an identified or identifiable individual. We collect the following types of personal data:
Personal Data You Provide
Depending on how you interact with our Site and Services, we will collect the following personal data that you voluntarily provide to us for the following purposes:
- Create an Account. If you create an account, you will need to sign up for an AMA Membership. Additionally, you will provide us with your name, email address, telephone number, physical address, date of birth, email address, and resume.
- Sign In. When you sign into your account, you will provide us with your login credentials.
- Race Registration. To sign up for a race, you will provide us with your login credentials and payment information.
- Make a Purchase. To make a purchase, you will need to provide your name, title, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, and payment information.
- Team Member Application. If you apply for a Race Team Member, you will need to sign up for an AMA Membership. Additionally, you will provide your name, physical address, date of birth, email address, telephone number, and photograph.
- Media Access. If you apply for media access, you will provide us with your name, date of birth, company name, position, email address, physical address, and telephone number.
- Onboard Camera Use. If you apply to use Onboard Cameras (to record on-track riding activity), you will provide us with your name, email address, and telephone number.
Information as You Navigate Our Site
We automatically collect certain personal data through your use of the Site and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. For example, pages on the Site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Site.
- Device Information. For example, hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. Aggregated information about whether the Site is accessed via a mobile device or tablet, the device type, and the carrier.
- Location Information. Location information from Site visitors on a city-regional basis.
For more information on our cookie usage see our “COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES” section below.
Personal Data We Collect About You from Other Sources
In some cases, we may receive personal data about you from other sources. This includes operating systems and platforms, social networks and advertising and marketing partners.
In addition to the purposes stated above, we may use all the personal data we collect in accordance with applicable law such as to:
- Maintain and improve our Site and Services;
- Protect the security and integrity of our Site and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it;
- For any purpose that is reasonably necessary to or compatible with the original purpose for which we collected the personal data as disclosed to you; and
- Comply with applicable law.
We may share the personal data that we collect about you in the following ways:
- With service providers who perform data or Site-related services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.);
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our or a third party’s legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- With any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal data;
- With any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale, equity transaction, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, or in preparation for any of these events;
- With any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the personal data or for any other purpose we deem necessary, including to protect the health or safety of others.
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits, allowing us to customize the Site and Services to your individual needs;
- Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions to resolve issues and offer better Site experiences and tools in the future; and
- Recognize when you return to the Site.
How You Can Opt-Out of Cookies
Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
You can opt out of Cookies set by Google by following the instructions found at this link:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com
You can understand which entities have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Review and Request Changes to Your Personal Data
To review or request changes to any of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected].
To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails. You also may submit a request to us at [email protected].
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the personal data we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
The Site and Services may contain links that will let you leave the Site and Services and access another website. Linked websites are not under our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for these other websites.
The Site and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal data from children under 13.
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal data. Subject to several exceptions, Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal data for monetary consideration to another person. We do not currently sell personal data as defined in the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent to [email protected].
We do not disclose personal data obtained through our Site or Services to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Accordingly, we have no obligations under California Civil Code § 1798.83. Your data will only be provided to our business partners when you consent to it being shared at the time of collection.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of the Services, California Business & Professions Code § 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information posted on the Services by you. If you wish to make a request, please contact us at [email protected]. Please be aware that removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services by you and there may be legal reasons for denying your request.
To contact us for questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please write, email or call us at:
MX Sports Pro Racing, Inc.
122 Vista Del Rio Drive
Morgantown, WV 26508