2020 Loretta Lynn's National Tickets are LIVE NOW!
General Admission (12 & Up):
- $80 Thursday – Sunday
- $65 Friday – Sunday
- $60 Saturday & Sunday
- $50 Saturday only
- $25 Sunday
- Extra Vehicle Pass: $30/car (Thursday – Sunday)
- Stewartstown: $20/car (Saturday only)
- Western Town: $10/car (Saturday only)
Event Rules & Regulations:
CONCESSIONS: Food concessions and Beer sales onsite
PETS: Must be on a leash and kept at your campsite.
ARMBANDS: Must be worn on your wrist from the time you enter the Ranch until you leave for home. Broken armbands will not be replaced.
FIRST AID: First Aid stations located near Announcer Tower and Story Land.
EZ-UPS: Permitted but not within 40ft of track fence.
COOLERS: Permitted but no glass bottles.
BLANKETS: Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome.
Refund Requests will be accepted until Friday, August 7. No refunds after this date.
- On-site Camping available Thurday – Sunday.
- Hookup Camping available in limited quantity.
- All vehicles on premises overnight must have a camping permit.
- For unreserved camping, we will park you as you arrive, in the next available space. You may not save spots for people who will arrive later, we suggest arriving with your party.
- Camping spaces are no wider than 20’.
- All tents/awnings must be staked down securely.
- No campsites, tents or awnings permitted within 40’ of the motocross track fence.
- Gates closed Midnight to 6 am daily - please plan accordingly.
- Gate prices do not change until Midnight. If you arrive prior to midnight, you will be charged that day’s admission.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. If you leave the facility you must have it on in order to re-enter. This is your gate ticket. Do not take it off.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm nightly. No loud generators after this time.
- Stay off the track: The racetrack if off limits to fans. Only registered racers and authorized personnel are permitted on the racetrack. No one is permitted on the racetrack at night.
- Search Policy: All vehicles are subject to search at any time.
- Prohibited items: No fireworks, glass bottles, kegs, scaffolding or weapons. Track is not responsible for return of confiscated items.
- No open campfires. Small contained cooking fires are permitted no larger than 20” diameter.
- Pets allowed- Must remain on leash at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed in main fan areas on Saturday or in the Pro Paddock.
- Fire Extinguishers. All campers/haulers over 20’ should be equipped with a fully functioning fire extinguisher.
- Sanitation:Please use our trash receptacles. If you need trash bags, you can get them from the front gate.
- Sleep Safe: Be aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Motocross Racing is a family activity, and one of the most exciting features is the opportunity to camp out and have fun with your family and friends. However, if you are staying overnight in an RV or vehicle, or using a generator, you need to be aware of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Poisoning. CO is a poisonous, colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that can be released when burning gasoline, kerosene, oil, propane or wood.
Mind your vehicle and generator exhaust while in close proximity to your family and neighbors. Do not place your generator directly under a slide-out or under your vehicle, where the fumes can seep into the camper. Make sure all exhaust fumes are properly and fully vented, so that they do not become trapped or seep into your sleeping quarters. When sleeping in a van, car or truck, make sure the exhaust is unobstructed if you run the engine for heat. Even when sleeping outdoors under the stars, make sure you are not too close to an exhaust. Devastating consequences can result without proper ventilation.
What to do if you suspect someone has been poisoned:
When you suspect CO poisoning, promptly taking the following actions can save lives:
- Move the victim immediately to fresh air in an open area
- Call 911 and notify track officials immediately.
- Administer CPR if the victim has stopped breathing. (Be careful not to expose yourself to fatal levels of CO poisoning when administering CPR).
Know the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. For more information, please visit the United States Environmental Protection Agency page on Carbon Monoxide.
Is camping based on reservations or first come?
Hook up Camping will sell-out, so if you want to be sure to get a good spot you should buy one in advance online. Unreserved Non-Hookup Camping is more first come.
I have an RV but my wife will be arriving later in her own car. Does she have to pay for camping?
Only if her vehicle is a camper or has sleeping quarters. We have Extra Car Passes for campers that have an additional non-camping vehicle. The cost is $30 for the weekend. You can only purchase an Extra Car Pass if you purchase a camping pass.
Further questions, concerns or ADA requests can be directed to [email protected]