- MX Sports Pro Racing, in conjunction with NBC Sports Group, have announced programming details for the 2020 season.
- Check out what Jason Weigandt, Steve Matthes, and Jason Thomas have to say about the upcoming 2020 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.
- Tickets to select rounds of the 2020 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship are now available for purchase.
- MX Sports Pro Racing has announced the 2020 Pro Motocross season will consist of nine rounds, beginning at Loretta Lynn's Ranch on August 15.
- The 2021 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship will consist of 12 rounds, beginning on Memorial Day Weekend.
- To commemorate the new season the partnership will kick off with the Moto Van Sweepstakes, with a customized and restored Dodge Sprinter Van.
- MX Sports Pro Racing President Davey Coombs provides insight into the 2021 Pro Motocross schedule.